Friday, September 15, 2006

wild honey pie.

zoe and i in the basement singing along with otis. the records sound so nice with my old reciever and speakers. the snares rattle when we get in the upper registers.

the change of seasons is official today. down.pouring rain. cold fingers and toes while biking. but it is time for soup. and hot tea. and hot americanos. and much work in the studio. in the land.

red lips and gold eyeliner. glass didn't even recognize me at the airport. not at first.
red lips at the puppet show. i couldn't dress up anything else.
red lips.

my world is new. fresh. wonderous. inspiring. exciting.
i have entered a new time. everything has shifted. i have a better handle on my sensitivities. they don't affect me as much. i don't let them. i can even use them to my benefit. i have a surplus of creative energy i have been saving in my recent years of being so guarded. and scared. and observant. the fun is that i have unleashed it. and now it is carrying me. i am ready for the ride.

and it is so nice to listen to the white album. the first time i ever heard the white album was in minneapolis. in the attic room. six years ago.

No comments: